Early Bird Price
- Access 10 resorts on 1 pass!
- Ride the Hakuba Valley Shuttle Bus for free.
*Only on days when you ski or ride.
- Enjoy a long ski season through the end of April.
Receive 50% off then-current 1-day lift ticket prices at all Vail Resorts owned and operated ski resorts. Enjoy world-class resorts in Japan, North America, and Australia.
2023-2024 Hakuba Valley Season Pass holders will receive the following benefits and discounts! Details on Pass benefits will be posted as they are confirmed.
- Pass benefits are for use only by the person whose name appears on the 2023-2024 Hakuba Valley Season Pass and are nontransferable.
- To receive Pass benefits at shops and other facilities, present your 2023-2024 Hakuba Valley Season Pass to the staff prior to checkout. For accommodations, present your Pass prior to booking (discounts will not be granted after payment has been confirmed). You will not be eligible for discounts or benefits without your Pass.
- Pass benefits are valid only during the 2023-2024 winter season, which is expected to be between December 2023 and late April 2024. Please note that opening and closing days may vary due to reasons including snowfall and trail conditions.
- Pass benefits cannot be combined with any other benefits or discounts.
- Pass benefits are subject to change and termination without prior notice. Please check the Hakuba Valley homepage for the latest information.
Hakuba Valley All-Mountain Season Pass
Valid for use at the following 10 Snow Resorts.
Super Early Bird Price August 1 - September 14 Adult：110,000 yen Child：58,000 yen
Early Bird Price September 15 - October 31 Adult：135,000 yen Child：71,000 yen
Regular Price November 1 - Adult：165,000 yen Child：87,000 yen
Repeat Customers Price August 1 - August 31 Adult：99,800 yen Child：53,000 yen
※For 2022-2023 Hakuba Valley All-Mountain Season Pass purchasers
※Adult (Ages 13+), Child (Ages 6-12)
Free entry: Under age 6 (Under age 3 at Jiigatake Snow Resort)
Period of use
2023-2024 winter season
Online Purchase Process
１．Enter your information
Please read the following and submit the required information.
Upload a photo of yourself to be used on your Season Pass.
*Photos must fit the following criteria. Taken within 1 year, 10 MB or smaller, and JPEG or HEIC format.
Please note that the following will not be accepted.
・Face sizes smaller than shown in sample
・Not facing forward
・Wearing a hat or sunglasses
Continue to the following page for payment via credit card (GMO Payment Gateway).
Once you have completed the payment process, a purchase confirmation email will automatically be sent to you. Please verify that you have received this email.
５．Pick up Season Pass
You can pick up your Pass around 5 days after receiving your purchase confirmation email. (Passes cannot be issued on the same day.)
Please visit your designated pickup location at least 5 days after receiving your confirmation email and bring the following with you.
・Purchase confirmation email
・Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
*Only you are allowed to pick up your Pass. Delivery via proxy is not permitted.
|Pickup location||Hours of Operation||Telephone|
|Happo Information Center||
From November 15 (Wed) / 8:00-17:00
|ABLE Hakuba Goryu / Goryu Escal Plaza||
From November 15 (Wed) / 8:00-17:00
|Hakuba Cortina Snow Resort / Ticket Center, slope side||
From December 16 (Sat) / 8:30-17:00
Hakuba Village Information（Snow Peak LAND STATION HAKUBA）
From November 15 (Wed) / 9:00-17:00
From the date of purchase, around 5 days are required to issue a Season Pass (hereinafter “Pass”). Please allow for enough time as a Pass cannot be issued on the day of purchase.
Once purchased, a Pass cannot be cancelled or refunded for any reason, including a shortened period of use due to a lack of snow. However, should all Hakuba Valley snow resorts be unable or decide not to open for the entire 2023-2024 winter season due to COVID-19 or other circumstances, Season Pass refunds will be available. Please note that fees associated with such refunds shall be deducted from the price of the Season Pass.
*During the 2023-2024 season, if only a portion of the snow resorts are unable or decide not to open for the entire winter season, Season Pass refunds will not be available, as per the Terms of Purchase.
The Pass is valid for use at the following 10 Hakuba Valley snow resorts:
Jiigatake Snow Resort, Kashimayari Snow Resort Family Park, White Resort HAKUBA SANOSAKA, ABLE Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba47 Winter Sports Park, Hakuba Happo-one Snow Resort, Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field, Tsugaike Mountain Resort, Hakuba Norikura Onsen Snow Resort, and Hakuba Cortina Snow Resort.
- The Pass is valid for use during the 2023-24 winter season, from opening day (expected in December 2023) to closing day (expected between March 2024 and late April 2024). Opening days, closing days, and hours of operation may vary due to reasons including snowfall conditions, snow depth, and trail conditions.
The Pass is valid only for use by the person whose name and photo appear on the Pass and is nontransferable. Violation of the Terms will result in immediate invalidation and confiscation of the Pass, regardless of the reason for violation. In addition, if you violate any of the items in the terms and conditions of each ski resort, patrols and lift staff may request for presentation of lift tickets, confirm, suspend use, and take measures to leave the venue.
- The Pass allows direct access through lift gates at Kashimayari, Hakuba Sanosaka, ABLE Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Happo-one, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike, Hakuba Norikura, and Hakuba Cortina. At Jigatake, you will be required to exchange your Pass for a Jigatake day pass at the Ticket Center.
- The Pass is not valid for activities such as night skiing and riding.
Please handle the Pass with care as an IC chip is embedded inside. If a gate sensor is unable to detect the Pass due to damage, or should a Pass be lost, 5,000 yen will be charged and several days will be required for Pass reissuance.
Purchaser information (name and Pass number) will be shared with Vail Resorts to confirm the identity of customers who purchase discounted tickets at ski resorts owned and operated by Vail Resorts.
- Email addresses used at the time of Pass purchase will be added to the Hakuba Valley mailing list.
*If you do not wish to receive emails from Hakuba Valley, please unsubscribe using the link provided in the email.
Hakuba Valley Safety Tips
～ To enjoy ski resorts and backcountry in HAKUBA VALLEY safely ～
This is important information for you to enjoy world-class ski resorts and backcountry in HAKUBA VALLEY. Although we are dedicated to providing high levels of service, being safety conscious is your own responsibility. Please acknowledge the following safety tips and enjoy your winter vacation safely.
1.1. Pay attention to “boundary” and “closed area” signs.
1.2. Control your speed while skiing or snowboarding.
1.3. Pay attention to your surroundings and check the situation.
1.4. Leashes are mandatory for snowboards.
1.5. Wearing a helmet is highly recommended.
1.6. Ski with friends in deep powder.
1.7. Ski resorts are off limit outside operating hours.
1.8. Violating rules at the ski resort will result in suspension of your lift ticket and you will be asked to leave the resort.
1.9. Contact ski resort staff in an emergency.
1.10. Check the Rules and Regulations of ski resorts for further information.
2.1. Use the designated gates when leaving a controlled ski area.
2.2. Outside of the controlled area can be dangerous and even deadly.
2.3. There are some closed areas adjacent to ski resorts.
2.4. Preparation and equipment are essential.
2.5. Check the Mountain information and Avalanche Information.
2.6. Go backcountry with experienced skiers or snowboarders in a group.
2.7. Inexperienced skiers or snowboarders are recommended to be accompanied by a guide.
2.8. Search and rescue teams may take time and be financially compensating.
2.9. Call the police (110) and the fire department (119) as soon as possible.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- When is my Season Pass valid for use?
The Pass is valid for use during the 2023-24 winter season. Snow resorts at a high altitude are expected to open in early December and close in late April. Please check each resort’s homepage for details on their winter season operations.
＜See snow resort information here＞
- How do I purchase a Season Pass?
Purchase your Pass through the online form. Please prepare a photo of yourself to upload for use on your Pass.